* A 50% non-refundable down payment is due at the time of placing your order.
* Once the beef is butchered and the hot carcass weight is determined, the remainder of the fee is due and will be invoiced to you by Wyo Beef.
* Processing is paid directly to the processor.
* Customers are responsible for providing the processor with cutting instructions and picking up their meat when it is ready. The Bear Mountain Beef cutting sheet is available in Chapter 5 of the Buyer Guide.
* Delivery may be available in areas local to the processor.
* Our customers are number one and we will help make sure your experience is positive in every way.
Priced per pound on the hot carcass weight,
plus processing. Call for current pricing.
Buying is Easy:
Complete the form below or
Brook 307-331-5607 or JT at 307-534-5823
to make a reservation.
Please note: Reservations require a non-refundable deposit.
Online store front for individual cuts and meatbundle purchases.
WYO Beef has processing dates reserved for 2022. We are happy to utilize our spaces, but in the event you have a specific processor you would like to use, we are more than happy to work with you. If you would like to use your own processor, you will be responsible for booking a date. We will deliver to your plant if it is within a reasonable distance. If it is outside our radius, you will be responsible for transporting your animal.
For all animals being butchered at a processor we have booked dates with, we will deliver the beef in your name. You will be responsible for providing the butcher with the instructions for how you would like your beef cut. Rather than us deciding what you get, you get the opportunity to decide whether you want steaks and roasts, lots of hamburger or any specialty cut. If you are unfamiliar with the cuts and need some help, we are more than happy to aid you in getting your beef processed so you can get the most enjoyment out of it. You can also visit Chapter 3: Understanding Cuts for more information about which sections of the beef provide which cuts. Quarter beef order will be a standard cut ensuring cuts from both the front and hind quarter in all orders.
All beef will hang at the processor for a minimum of 14 days, which increases the flavor and tenderness. At the end of the hanging period the processor will cut, wrap and freeze your beef. Meat will need to be picked up within 1 to 2 days after it is ready. Payment for the beef and processing must be received prior to your meat heading home with you.
By eating our beef, you become a part of our family. Repeat customers have first shot at booking their next animal. In appreciation of our military and our other law enforcement officers, a discount will be given to those who serve. God Bless America and thank you for your service.